Closing date: 2 January 2019
Career categories: Research/Monitoring & Evaluation
Job years of experience: 1-3 years
Job type: Full time Job
Citizens for Syria
is a civil society organization established in Berlin 2013 with presence in Syria and Turkey. With many years of experience in the Syrian crisis, our team joins both a deep understanding of the Syrian context through long experience with the civil society and concrete connections to the international movements and organizations, as well as an academic and professional experience in technical, research and managerial fields.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Role of the M&E coordinator will be to maintain day to day coordination of the M&E field activities. This will require continuous contact with field team members (inside Syria) and project focal points of partner organizations. The M&E coordinator will also be responsible for supporting the M&E manager in designing M&E methodologies and tools.
- Organize field team tasks and activities according to different projects’ timelines.
- Coordinate tasks between partner organizations and field team area manager.
- Periodic reporting to the M&E manager on the status of ongoing 3rd party M&E projects.
- Conduct data analysis and reporting for internal and external M&E activities.
- Support M&E manager in the design of M&E methodology and tools.
- Support M&E manager in designing and drafting 3rd party M&E proposals and service technical and financial offers.
Personal qualifications (Requirements)
- Degree level qualification, ideally in a project management related field
- Previous work experience in the field of Research and M&E.
- Experience in designing M&E tools and in data analysis is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the work of NGO’s and CSO’s.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent command of MS office package (Word & Excel)
- Experience with online data collection applications and data analysis tools is a plus.
- Time flexibility in addition to ability to perform in big teams and under pressure.
- Friendly, interactive and affable
- High integrity and demonstrated ability to follow standards and policies
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Commitment to ensuring the protection of CFS’s beneficiaries
- Strong sense of security management and willingness to follow security guidelines and regulations
- Willingness to learn
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values
How to apply:
To apply please fill in the following form before 2 January 2019